Sales Trainee - Asia
Victaulic Sales Trainee is an entry level position designed for recent college graduates wishing to begin a career in sales. Individuals will receive 2 months of in-depth training at the corporate headquarters in the United States to understand the whole sales cycle. The training will include a combination of classroom instruction, exposure to several key sales support departments, and customer visits. After successful completion of the training program, the trainee will be placed in a territory in their country of residence to promote the Victaulic mechanical piping system concept.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Must be willing and able to train in the US for a brief period after graduation.
• Fluency in English required.
• Well-rounded individual with an outgoing personality who is a team player and enjoys working with people.
• Strong work ethic, with good communication skills both verbal and written.
• Self-starter, striving to be the best.
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Above average mechanical aptitude, and the ability to interact with a diverse customer base.
• A four year college degree in engineering, business or liberal arts.
• Previous experience in sales or a sales internship role preferred
23 Nov 2011