Victaulic is ready to go with the flow.
On January 4, 2014 all Victaulic products currently certified NSF 61 will also be certified as NSF 372 compliant to meet new Low Lead Requirements. Victaulic products that are NSF 61 and meet ANNEX G requirements are already considered complaint with the new Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act.
Victaulic's Prefabrication Strategies
Utilizing lean manufacturing principles to maximize efficiency in the fabrication shop
Save time and increase profits by using Victaulic wherever possible.
Enhance comfort and cut energy costs.
Save time and increase profits by using Victaulic industrial pipe fittings & pipe repair systems wherever possible. Everyone wins.
- Faster installation times translates to fewer man-hours and less exposure to risk
- Meet and exceed tight project schedules with patented mechanical pipe joining technologies such as “installation-ready”™ grooved couplings
- Improve jobsite safety - join pipe without the use of a flame
- Reduce owner liability and risk of injury by eliminating hotworks
- Reduce system downtime on system retrofits and expansions
- Create a more sustainable environment. Victaulic industrial pipe fittings and grooved coupling products match the life of the buildings in which they are installed, are recyclable, and can be re-used
FireLock® couplings, valves, fittings, sprinklers, installation-ready FireLock EZ® couplings and VicFlex™ Sprinkler Fittings provide efficient, dependable wet mining piping system assembly.