Victaulic pipe joining solutions provide contractors, owners and engineers with an unmatched competitive edge by reducing installation time, making installations safer and providing design versatility unmatched in mechanical piping systems technology.
Victaulic grooved mechanical pipe joining systems:
- 45 percent less man-hours on average over welding
- Eliminate costly fire-watch and hazardous fumes and flames
- Reduce material handling by 30-70 percent
Value Engineering from Victaulic
- Maintain operational integrity of piping systems during a seismic event.
- Dampen overall vibration amplitude by 80-90 percent.
- Accommodate piping movement with less stress on components.
Victaulic Grooved Systems
- Flexible System - allows controlled linear and angular movement which accommodates pipeline deflection as well as thermal expansion and contraction
- Rigid System - does not allow movement similar to a flanged or welded system. Hanging space for a rigid system corresponds to ASME B31.9 Building Services Pipe Code and the ASME B31.1 Power Piping Code.
Beijing Olympics National Stadium
The Bird’s Nest, home of the opening and closing ceremonies of the 29th Summer Olympic Games in Beijing, China is an...
Winspear, opened in 1997, is one of the worlds most acoustically sound concert halls and home to the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra. It is...
Optimize scheduled maintenance and system downtime by employing Victaulic grooved end mechanical pipe joining technology.
Increase confidence in your hot water systems. EPDM gaskets rated to 250ºF/121ºC.
The industry's first grooved mechanical piping solution for use on commercial and industrial saturated steam and condensate piping is now available. ...
QuickVic™ Flexible Coupling - Style 177
The Style 177 QuickVic™ Flexible Coupling for Steel is installation-ready™ and joins standard cut grooved and roll grooved steel pipe. The coupling's unique...
Triple Service Butterfly/Check Valve Assembly
Victaulic tri-service valves provide shut-off, throttling and non-slam check service in a single assembly....
Suction Diffuser - Series 731-D
The Series 731-D provides optimum flow conditions at the inlet side of the pump. Each suction diffuser is provided with a removable...