Maritime Products Tested and Approved by IACS
Reliable systems since 1925
Ship Construction and Ship Repair
Solutions for container ships, cargo ships, tankers, passenger ships, work boats and drillships
Noise and Vibration Attenuation in the Maritime Industry
Learn how Victaulic can significantly reduce noise and vibration
Victaulic maritime pipe fitting and mechanical pipe joining technology is the most versatile, economical and reliable pipe joining system for the maritime industry. A wide range of products are IACS* approved for use on carbon steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel and copper nickel pipes in various applications.
*See our IACS certificates for specific application information or scroll down to see how Victaulic ship pipe fittings and other mechanical pipe joining systems can impact your next project.
Faster installation time translates into bringing your ship faster to sea.
Reduce downtime on ship system retrofits or expansions
Create a more sustainable maritime envirmonment. Victaulic maritime pipe fittings and mechanical pipe joining system solutions provide a flame free installation, avoiding weld and solder fumes, help to reduce noise pollution and don't require harmful X-rays to confirm proper installation.
Reduce noise transmission from pumps, chillers and other components
Save on fuel by reducing system weight
- Visual confirmation of a proper installation
- Accommodate system expansion and contraction
- Accomodate unique space requirements due to the small product footprint
- Reduce weight in engine rooms and in bilge and ballast systems.
- Attenuate system noise and vibration
Shipyards and Contractors
- Reduced installation time helps to meet or even beat project deadlines
- Improve worksite safety and ease system alignment
- Ease material handling in confined spaces
- Less bolts and nuts required for ship pipe fittings & other mechanical pipe joining systems compared to flanging
- Easier scheduled or day-to-day maintenance
Victaulic marine pipe fittings and various mechanical pipe fittings and various mechanical pipe joining systems helps you to ease and speed up installation and allows you to gain on board weight and space savings when constructing a new ship.
Victaulic grooved pipe joining system technology helps you to reduce system downtime, due to their ease and speed of installation and provides you easy access for servicing or changing out equipment. The small footprint of Victaulic mechanical pipe joining systems products enables you to install them closer to the wall, floor or ceiling, which make them the ideal solution for ship retrofitting.