High-Pressure System for Desalination Plants
StrengThin™ Piping System
This expertly engineered high-pressure piping system delivers pressure ratings up to 1200psi/8200kPa on thin wall Duplex/Super Duplex Stainless Steel. With a new groove profile, StrengThin™ delivers unmatched performance in sizes 2"/50 mm through 16"/400 mm.
Reduce project costs.
- Leverage stick-built lean construction on the entire high pressure piping system.
- Reduce pipe schedules of Duplex/Super Duplex SS.
- Eliminate direct and indirect costs associated with welding.
- X-ray/non-destructive testing, pickling and passivation of welds, gas purge, high-cost welders, shipping and handling 3D spool pieces, rework, etc.
Faster pipe fabrication and field installation.
- Fewer man-hours and less overall project risk.
- Allow more time for proper commissioning and plant turnover.
- Finish your project faster; compress construction schedules; achieve incentives and avoid penalites.
Improve safety and reduce risk.
- Join pipe without fire hazards; no welding.
- Reduce project risk by dramatically reducing labor and getting off the job quicker.
Specify Victaulic with confidence.
- Over 85 years of design and engineering expertise.
- Innovations in grooved piping solutions.
- Enhanced design versatility from Victaulic provides system solutions where needed.
- High pressure systems, balance of plant piping, membrane connections, distribution piping
StrengThin™ Assembly Animation
Time: 1:12 min
English - pdf (3 MB)
Select LanguageStrengThin™ System Brochure
English - pdf (4 MB)
Select LanguageDesalination Market Brochure
English - pdf (1 MB)