Vic-Press™ for Schedule 10S Type 304 and 316
What is Vic-Press™ for Schedule 10S?
The Vic-Press™ for Schedule 10s system is a hand-held flame-free press system that installs in seconds, 5x faster than other pipe joining methods and creates strong reliable joints with off-the-shelf compatibility. An ideal alternative to welding stainless steel.
Choosing Vic-Press™ over traditional pipe joining methods, such as welding or threading means you will complete your installation quickly and safely. Vic-Press devices have been installed on projects worldwide including commercial and institutional buildings, power plants, mines, refineries, chemical processing facilities and industrial factories of every kind.
What are the benefits of Vic-Press™ versus welding?
- Vic-Press™ does not require open flames
- Remove hazardous conditions from your jobsite
- Increase workplace safety
- Available in standard pipe sizes ½ – 2"/15-50 mm
- Vic-Press™ is the only solution using off-the-shelf ASTM A-312 Schedule 10S pipe
- Allows for easier supply chain and inventory management
- Complete system of couplings, fittings and valves for Types 304 and 316 stainless steel
- Vic-Press™ is the Only Pipe-Sized Press Solution
How does Vic-Press™ work?
The Vic-Press™ hand-held tool engages the entire circumference of the grooved fitting to ensure a secure attachment of pipe to fitting, creating a 500 psi joint. Vic-Press™ for Schedule 10S is manufactured using type 304 & 316 stainless steel.
How many steps is required to install using Vic-Press™?
Your system of valves, grooved couplings and fittings can be installed in 3 easy steps: mark it; fit it; press it. These 3 simple steps enable you to create strong, reliable joints.
How do you know if a pipe joint has been properly pressed?
Simple, visual inspection will reveal if a pipe joint has been properly pressed. A witness mark made by the installer prior to installation allows for visual verification that the pipe has been fully inserted for proper installation.
Engineered for Industrial Applications
- Pipe wall thickness provides up to 3 times greater strength, 2 times greater durability and 52 percent greater flow performance than tube solutions
- Patent-pending leak detection technology provides immediate feedback as the system is being filled
- Grade “H” HNBR standard gasket suitable for a variety of process and utility applications from air with oil vapor to potable water up to 210˚F/98˚C. Alternative EPDM seal available up to 250˚F/121˚C and alternative Viton seal available up to 300˚F/149˚C
Surpassing Industry Standards
- Vic-Press™ provides pressure performance up to 500 psi/3450 kPa
- Accepted for use on ASME B31.1, B31.3 and B31.9 systems
- In accordance with ANSI Class 150 standards
- FM approved
- ANSI/NSF 61 Annex G Certified for potable water service from 86˚F/30˚C to 180˚F/82˚C for Grades "H" and "E" seal materials
Request a Demonstration
- Would you like to learn more? Click here to request a demonstration.
Victaulic Sustainable Piping Solutions
Time: 2:49 min
Victaulic Corporate Video
Time: 4:21 min
Vic-Press™ for Schedule 10S Installation Overview
Time: 2:30 min
English - pdf (158 KB)
Select LanguageVic-Press™ for Schedule 10S Type 316 Stainless Steel Submittal
English - pdf (1 MB)
Select LanguageVic-Press™ for Schedule 10S Type 304 Stainless Steel Submittal
English - pdf (1 MB)