Stainless Steel Solutions
Victaulic offers the largest line of stainless steel pipe fittings, couplings, valves and accessories in the industry, ranging from small diameter to large diameter complete joining systems. From Vic-Press®, Victaulic’s revolutionary flame-free press system available for ½ - 2”/15-50mm pipe, to AGS grooved technology available in 14” – 24”/20-300mm sizes and Victaulic Bolted Split-Sleeve Products (VBSP) that join pipe up to 96”/2400mm, Victaulic offers stainless steel pipe fittings solutions in a variety of environments and for various mediums.
While stainless steel fittings & couplings are best suited for highly corrosive environments, joining stainless steel pipe in non-corrosive environments can be achieved with painted or galvanized Victaulic ductile iron couplings. See the complete offering of couplings, fittings and valves for use on ¾ -12”/20-300mm stainless steel systems below.
Interested in more Victaulic stainless steel solutions?
- Click here to learn more about the StrengThin™ System for High Pressure Stainless Steel
- Click to learn more about Vic-Press technology for joining small diameter stainless steel pipe.
- Check out VBSP for large diameter joining solutions.
Rigid and Flexible Grooved Couplings
- Style 77S Flexible Coupling provides rugged mechanical joint for grooved end stainless steel piping systems, available in 8-18”/200 – 450mm - Publication 17.03
- Style 475 Lightweight Flexible Coupling provides durable mechanical joint for grooved end stainless steel piping systems, available in 1-4”/25-100mm - Publication 17.14
- Style 77DX Flexible Coupling provides rugged mechanical joint for roll grooved stainless steel or cut grooved duplex/super duplex stainless steel piping systems, available in ¾ - 6”/20-150mm - Publication 17.20
- Style 489 Rigid Coupling reduces linear or angular movement for points where rigidity is required and is for use on stainless steel pipe only, available in 1 ½ - 12”/40-300mm - Publication 17.25
- Style 489DX Rigid Coupling reduces linear or angular movement for points where rigidity is required on roll or cut grooved Schedule 20S duplex/super duplex pipe, available in 2-12”/50-300mm - Publication 17.33
- Style 475DX Flexible Coupling provides a durable mechanical joint for grooved end duplex/super duplex stainless steel piping systems, available in 1-4”/25-100mm - Publication 17.34
Pressure ratings and end loads for ductile iron Rigid, Flexible, Standard, Snap-Joint, Boltless and Reducing Couplings on stainless steel pipe
- Couplings designed for zero corrosion between stainless steel pipe and the coupling.
- Pressure responsive gasket seals fluid media within gasket interior.
Elbows, Tees, Reducing Tees, Laterals, True Wyes, Crosses, Adapter Nipples, Concentric Reducers, Eccentric Reducers and Caps
- Available in Types 304L/316L stainless steel.
- Ranging in size from 3/4 - 12"/20 - 300mm.
- For Schedule 10S and 40S. Optionally available in Schedule 5S.
Butterfly, Check, Ball and Plug Valves
- Series 712S Swinger Check Valves demonstrate excellent flow characteristics with full flow design opening and smooth stainless steel cast surface, available in 2” – Publication 17.08
- Series 726S Stainless Steel Vic-Ball® Valve is a high-pressure standard port ball valve with grooved ends in 1 ½ - 6” for lower torque requirements – Publication 17.22
- Series 763 Stainless Steel Butterfly Valves include a cast neck to accommodate insulation requirements from 2-12” – Publication 17.23
- Series 726D Super Duplex Stainless Steel Vic-Ball® Valve is a high-pressure full port ball valve with grooved ends in 2-6” for lower torque requirements – Publication 17.28
- Series 465 MTS Plug Valve features grooved ends in 2-18,” suitable for water service – Publication 17.36
- Series 461 VIC®-300 MasterSeal™ Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve – Publication 17.40
Flange Adapters and Flange Adapter Nipples
- Designed for directly incorporating stainless steel flanged components into Victaulic's stainless steel grooved piping systems.
- Ranging in size from 11/4 - 12"/32 - 300mm.
NOTE: In order to achieve Victaulic specified product performance, the proper Victaulic roll grooving tool and corresponding Victaulic roll set must be selected. When roll grooving ANSI Schedule 5S or 10S Type 304L or 316L stainless steel, a Victaulic manufactured RX roll set is required. See Publication 17.01 for more information.