Victaulic respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals. We follow privacy policies and data protection practices to comply with the law and to earn trust and confidence in Victaulic and its business practices. We recognize that laws, regulations and practices change over time and we strive to keep our policies up to date. In each jurisdiction in which we operate, Victaulic privacy policies and data protection practices extend by contract to our supplier and partner relationships. Victaulic board members, employees, and those working on behalf of Victaulic are informed about these policies and practices and are expected to follow them. Victaulic privacy policies and practices reflect and reinforce the Victaulic company values of trust, integrity, and quality.
Personal information may be collected from covered individuals through a variety of means, including, as examples, websites, other ordering channels, and service or employment processes. Victaulic may also obtain personal information about covered individuals from other publicly or commercially available sources we deem credible.
All Victaulic employees, board members, and contracted parties working on behalf of Victaulic must comply with these policies, even if local law is less restrictive. Specific practices are tailored to meet the legal, regulatory, and cultural requirements in each of the countries and regions where Victaulic operates.
Global Policy fundamentals
Our privacy policies reflect current global principles and standards on handling personal information. These principles include notice of data use, choice of data use, data access, data integrity, security, onward transfer, and enforcement/oversight. We abide by the applicable privacy laws in each of the countries where we do business.
Victaulic recognizes that the personal information it receives is held in a position of trust. We seek to fulfill that trust by adhering to the following general principles regarding personal data.
Notice and choice of data use
- Victaulic does not sell, rent or lease personal information of covered individuals
- Victaulic provides notice and choice to individuals regarding the type of personal information collected and its intended uses
- Victaulic reviews the purposes for which data is to be collected from covered individuals to ensure that our data collection supports reasonable business requirements.
- Victaulic does not use personal information obtained from covered individuals for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes stated in our notices.
- Victaulic provides individuals with reasonable access to the personal information they provided to Victaulic and the ability to review and correct it, as applicable.
- Victaulic takes reasonable steps to ensure that all applicable personal information is accurate, complete and current.
- Victaulic is committed to protecting personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure.
- Victaulic does not transfer personal information provided by covered individuals to third parties unless those third parties promise to give the data the equivalent level of protection that Victaulic provides.
- As a global company operating in many locations around the world, Victaulic may use Victaulic owned distribution centers located outside of the country where the data is collected.
- Victaulic uses best commercial practices to obtain personal information by lawful and fair means.
- Victaulic complies with relevant privacy and data protection laws in the locations in which Victaulic operates.
- Victaulic addresses complaints or disputes regarding personal information promptly and courteously.
4901 Kesslersville Road
Easton, PA 18040
Version date: December 6, 2011
Victaulic Terms and Conditions