Sales Engineer - HVAC - Europe
To serve many business sectors, (HVAC, Fire Protection, and industrial facilities) your range of tasks is large and the customer constantly in focus. As a Sales Engineer you will prospect and visit owners, engineering offices and contractors and installers in order to promote the Victaulic system for binding application products. As a result of this, you are having a very diverse customer contact. Next to following new and existing projects in the market through regular customer visits and networking you also insure the necessary training to both customers and partners, end users and so on. In other words, the great service can only get provided through combining technology, technical expertise and business.
- Helping customers to find the right technical solution and conducting training courses and seminars requires an engineering background.
- Previous experience in HVAC and industry is a plus.
- You are also having an understanding of how constructions work.
- As a well-rounded individual you have no problem working independently and know to prioritize your time to become successful in this role. You are a self- starter, striving to be the best.
- As you are interacting with a diverse customer base, you are strong in developing relationships with clients at all levels.
- You must be prepared to travel throughout your region.
- You are living in the region.
- Your fluency in English shall support your extensive training at our headquarters and your teamwork with the Victaulic employees worldwide.
17 Jan 2012