Products & Services
Victaulic Fire Protection Workshop
The Victaulic Fire Protection Workshop provides an introduction to Victaulic fire protection products, their applications in fire protection systems, and requirements for maintenance in accordance with applicable codes and standards. This one and a half day course is held free of charge, at Victaulic Corporate Headquarters in Easton, Pennsylvania. It includes classroom instruction, hands-on activities in the Victaulic fire protection device lab, and a tour of the Victaulic foundry and manufacturing facility.
Workshop attendees will be provided with meals, lodging, and daily transportation to and from the hotel. Airport pickup is also available, if required. For further details, please contact the Victaulic Fire Protection Workshop Administrator at (610) 559-3472.
Program lessons include:
- Facility Tour
- Victaulic History
- Victaulic FireLock™ Fire Protection Devices
- Victaulic Hydraulic Control Solutions for Fire Protection
- Flexible Sprinkler Fitting Systems
- Dry Sprinklers
- Victaulic Vortex™ Systems
At the end of this course, you are able to:
- Discuss the history of Victaulic and their role in the fire protection industry
- Duplicate all necessary valve setup steps, installation procedures, and maintenance across the Victaulic FireLock fire protection valves
- Discuss how Victaulic hydraulic control valves are used in commercial fire protection
- Identify the various designs of flexible hoses and brackets, and comprehend the important differences in their performance
- Explain the function, use, and applications of dry sprinklers
- Recognize properly installed dry sprinklers and flexible sprinkler fitting systems
- Discuss the Victaulic Vortex systems, including their unique function and applications
- Comprehend the codes and standards that govern and influence commercial fire protection systems
- Know how the codes and standards relate to Victaulic products
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
As an International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) Accredited Provider, Victaulic offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI / IACET standard.
CEUs are offered in 0.1 increments per hour of course instruction.
1 hour = 0.1 CEU / 10 hours = 1 CEU
One CEU is available for the ten hour Victaulic Fire Protection Workshop.
Sign up today! Workshop sizes are limited. Attendance is determined on a first come, first served basis. Click the link below to complete the Workshop Registration Form.