CUSTOMER TRAINING - MIDDLE EAST
Fire Protection Workshop
The Victaulic Fire Protection Workshop provides an introduction to Victaulic fire protection products, their applications in fire protection systems, and requirements for maintenance in accordance with applicable codes and standards. This one and a half-day course is held free of charge, at Victaulic Middle East Headquarters in Dubai, UAE. It includes classroom instruction, hands-on activities in the Victaulic fire protection device lab, and a tour of the Victaulic pre-fabrication facility.
Workshop attendees will be provided with meals, and daily transportation to and from the hotel. For further details, please email the Victaulic Fire Protection Workshop Administrator at [email protected]lic.com
Program lessons include:
- Facility tour
- Victaulic History
- Victaulic FireLock™ Fire Protection Devices
- Victaulic Hydraulic Control Solutions for Fire Protection
- Flexible Sprinkler Fitting Systems
- Dry Sprinklers
- Victaulic Vortex™ Systems
At the end of this course, you are able to:
- Discuss the history of Victaulic and their role in the fire protection industry
- Duplicate all necessary valve setup steps, installation procedures, and maintenance across the Victaulic FireLock fire protection valves
- Discuss how Victaulic hydraulic control valves are used in commercial fire protection
- Identify the various designs of flexible hoses and brackets, and comprehend the important differences in their performance
- Explain the function, use, and applications of dry sprinklers
- Recognize properly installed dry sprinklers and flexible sprinkler fitting systems
- Discuss the Victaulic Vortex systems, including their unique function and applications
- Comprehend the codes and standards that govern and influence commercial fire protection systems
- Know how the codes and standards relate to Victaulic products
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Victaulic University Continuing Education is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Victaulic University Continuing Education complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, Victaulic University Continuing Education is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.
CEUs are offered in 0.1 increments per hour of course instruction.
1 hour = 0.1 CEU / 10 hours = 1 CEU
One CEU is available for the ten hour Victaulic Fire Protection Workshop.
FIRE PROTECTION WORKSHOP REGISTRATION
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN VICTAULIC'S FIRE PROTECTION WORKSHOP.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM TO REGISTER FOR A SESSION.