CODE OF CONDUCT
Victaulic adheres to the highest standards of professional behavior and ethics in all of its interactions with employees, customers and local communities. Integrity and professionalism have been the hallmarks of our business, the reason for our longevity, and will contribute to the company’s ongoing success.
The Victaulic Code of Conduct was established to guide us in upholding our ethical commitment. It is not enough to simply comply with the letter of the Code. Victaulic employees must embrace the spirit of it as well. Every employee is required to make a personal commitment to follow the Code, and act fairly and honestly at all times. To report violations, contact the toll-free Awareness Line at 1(866)842-2927.
Conducting business lawfully and ethically is a core value at Victaulic. Victaulic’s reputation has long been rooted in the efforts each employee makes to do the right thing.
VICTAULIC'S GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Obey the laws and regulations that govern business activities.
- Demonstrate ethical conduct in everything we do.
- Treat employees fairly and use employment practices based on equal opportunity.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions and an atmosphere of open communication.
- Deal fairly with suppliers, vendors and customers by treating them with respect and dignity.
- Safeguard Victaulic assets – both physical and intangible – and make sure they are used to further the interests of Victaulic.