Transforming the way piping systems are designed, installed, and maintained.
Whether installing buried or exposed piping systems on HDPE, stainless steel, or epoxy coated pipe, Victaulic solutions are the ideal choice in this every-changing landscape. Installed using hand tools, Victaulic systems can be assembled up to 10 times faster than alternative pipe joining methods with visual verification that every pipe joint is properly installed, mitigating risk, and increasing system confidence.
This equates to a faster, safer, and more reliable system, with products engineered for harsh environments and challenging installations.
Key Midstream Oil and Gas Systems:
- Transport pipelines
- Salt water disposal
- Water recycle facilities
- Produced and freshwater transmission lines (buried and above ground)
- Water transfer
- Pig launchers
- Fire water lines
- Deluge systems
Values & Solutions
- Vertically integrated fabrication and modularization capabilities
- Reduction in onsite installation by up to 60%
- Designed for easy field fit-up an d streamlined installation
Minimize Construction Schedule
- Superior quality and fast installation means reduced downtime and operating costs, plus improved onsite productivity up to 80%
- 100% Visual verification of proper installation
- Enhanced corrosion resistance
- Accommodation of pipe stress, movement, and vibration attenuation
- No hot work, burn permits or fire watch