RG5200i Intelligent Roll Grooving Tool
First intelligent roll grooving tool
- Fully-automated, hydraulic shop tool is shipped fully assembled with proximity scanner, control stand, and rolls for standard grooving (4 – 24” | DN100 – DN600) Schedule 10 – 40 pipe
- Enhanced tracking rolls help to keep the pipe on the tool during the roll grooving process
- Tool ships with 4 – 12″ | DN100 – DN300 Original Groove System Rolls and 14 – 24″| DN350 – DN600 AGS™ Rolls
- Drive Requirements: Self-contained
- Power Requirements: 208/240 volts, 3 phase, 50/60 hertz standard. For global voltage, connections contact Victaulic for details. 3 phase requires tool power to be hard-wired by a locally certified electrician.
- Weight: 1120 lbs. | 508 kg