Skip to content
Series 7A2 Butterfly Valve
- Designed for pressures ranging from vacuum to 300 psi/2065 kPa.
- Features a narrow profile design and coated inner body which enable superior flow characteristics and low break-away torque
- Standard polyphenylene sulfide blend (PPS) coating accommodates a wide variety of severe services.
- The dual-seal disc provides bubble-tight sealing in both directions
- NSF certified per ANSI NSF-61-G for cold 73°F/23°C potable water service.
- The disc features an EPDM coating for water service to +230°F/+110°C.
- Available with a manual handle or a gear operator
- Regional availability, contact Victaulic for details