Hydraulic Control Valves For Fire Protection
Victaulic now offers innovative solutions for the control and management of fire protection systems specifically as it relates to water supply and pressure control.
Regardless of application, dependable operation and ease of service are important to your bottom line. Hydraulic Control Valves with improved flow capacity, decreased water hammer and simplified maintenance can increase operating life and reduce total cost of ownership for the fire protection system. Victaulic’s advanced valve designs do exactly that.
Offering a range of functions:
- Pressure Reducing
- Pressure Relief
- Suction Control
- Level Control
- Obstruction-free design increases flow capacity by up to 40% (Cv = up to 3,801)
- No water hammer at closing smooth, cushioned operation improves operating life and eliminates noise
- Highest cULus Listed and FM Approved pressure rating for pressure reducing and pressure relief applications – 365 psi | 2517 kPa | 25bar
- Up to eight times faster, simplified maintenance due to rolling elastomeric diaphragm design and 4-bolt cover removal
- Industry-first and industry-leading flow stability without an anti-cavitation accessory required
Hdyraulic Control Vales for Fire Protection video library