Where water level control system management is important, Victaulic fire protection level control valves are the optimal solution. Through our exclusive partnership with Bermad, Victaulic offers FP level control valves that are designed to control and maintain a consistent water level in fire protection water storage tanks. Employing unique technologies for fail-safe opening, zero flow obstruction and invulnerability to water hammer, Victaulic fire protection water tank level control solutions provide the utmost reliability throughout their extensive service life.
Victaulic FP Level Control Valves Offer:
- Use in a variety of fire protection applications
- Flexible design
- Grooved, flanged or threaded end connections
- Line pressure driven
- Independent operation
- Hydraulically controlled
- Reliable execution
- Non-slam closing
- Quiet and smooth operation
- Improved flow capacity
- Ease of accessibility for service
- Simplified maintenance
Select the right fire protection water level control valve solution for your needs:
- Hydraulically controlled, diaphragm actuated automatic water level control valve that controls reservoir filling to maintain constant water level, regardless of fluctuating demand.
- Hydraulically controlled, diaphragm actuated level control valve with float switch water level controller that controls reservoir filling in response to electric float switch signals.
- Hydraulically controlled, diaphragm actuated water level float control valve that controls reservoir filling in response to hydraulic on-off float pressure commands.
- Hydraulically controlled, diaphragm actuated altitude valve that shuts off at a pre-set reservoir full level and opens in response to a sensor in the 3-way altitude pilot mounted on the main valve.
To learn more about Victaulic fire protection level control system water tank solutions visit Victaulic Hydraulic Control Valves for Fire Protection Systems Page. View Less